ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2X blue 182 cups in leighton buzzard 18/9/06

03 172 cup
yesturday about 5.30pm driving down billington road away from the bypass saw a fit girl driving a light blue 182 cup with stripes then further down near entrance of town and morrisons saw a guy with same colour 182 cup but no stripes,few people in the car.

weird coz not many 172/182/cups round this way.mines the only 172 cup and there one 182cup and a trophy.

Golf R
darrens172cup said:
yesturday about 5.30pm driving down billington road away from the bypass saw a fit girl driving a light blue 182 cup with stripes then further down near entrance of town and morrisons saw a guy with same colour 182 cup but no stripes,few people in the car.

weird coz not many 172/182/cups round this way.mines the only 172 cup and there one 182cup and a trophy.

neither are on here, i've spotted them before - the fit blonde girl has the plate P8UL U ;)

there is also a 54 plate Silver 182 with Cup packs in town together with an 04 plate Arctic Blue with Cup packs and a Black Mk2 172 as well. That is I think all the Renaultsports we have in town!

My trusty lil 182 :)
I'm one of them i think!! Blue 182 outside morrisons. Spotted both you guys - seen T23PHY a few times now. Just moved to Leighton so you should me around a bit now...

Golf R
kevinhall said:
I'm one of them i think!! Blue 182 outside morrisons. Spotted both you guys - seen T23PHY a few times now. Just moved to Leighton so you should me around a bit now...

welcome fella, i've seen you a few times but had just guessed that you were a mate of darren's.

be good for the three of us to catch up properly sometime then, chat and get a few photos of the cars together

My trusty lil 182 :)
Sounds good to me, quite tempted by stevev6's quiz thing but got to check what the missus is up to. Nice to see a couple of other 172/182s around tho - were few and far between down in wiltshire.