ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

282 bhp 182. Anyone here?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  PH2 RS172
very impressive, cant help thinking why bury that much into a clio when you could get an evo that would peel your face off for that money (with plenty of change) however cant knock the effort factor though and well worthwhile at that price! you buying it then? lol :)

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Turbo 182 Alfa 159
very impressive, cant help thinking why bury that much into a clio when you could get an evo that would peel your face off for that money (with plenty of change) however cant knock the effort factor though and well worthwhile at that price! you buying it then? lol :)

Because an Evo will still cost £££ to fix when it goes wrong, a fortune to run and will probably rust.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because an Evo will still cost £££ to fix when it goes wrong, a fortune to run and will probably rust.
An Evo will pretty much come with those figures straight out of the factory & it pretty unlikely to go wrong.

I do think that the 182 would be completely nuts though.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
He's selling it because he's moving abroad . Yet he's selling another 182 because he has no room on his drive . Hmmmmmm , I wonder !

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Turbo 182 Alfa 159
An Evo will pretty much come with those figures straight out of the factory & it pretty unlikely to go wrong.

I do think that the 182 would be completely nuts though.
True but plenty to go wrong though! A mate has a receipt for 13k when the transfer box died.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Turbo 182 Alfa 159
£13k for a transfer box ?
Sorry was transfer box and AYC pump genuine supplied and fitted from Mitsubishi. Luckily his 3rd party warranty stumped up the bill for it. There's another receipt for about 5k too.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph2 172
This was at croft the other week. Chip, Andy and Trev from DTM would've all seen it as well.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  PH2 RS172
im not missing the point, but if we werent going to talk about stuff that hasnt been done before this forum would horribly stall and wed all be looking at 1/2/3 year old posts rather than COMMUNICATING with each other. also not everyone on here has been a member since day one, sometimes even though its been said a million times before its actually interesting to post a reply rather than - 'use the search function'

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Nissan 350z
Obviously has fantastic attention to detail.

Even went to the effort of putting the font in Racing Blue.

Lol my exact thoughts. Why go to the effort of creating an eBay listing then shoot yourself in the foot with the worst advert possible? I cant even be bothered to read the wall of text.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Those stripes and that description make me want to avoid that without a second thought. It's such a shame when people put f**k all effort into their adverts.

or.... It's his other half making him sell and he's reluctant so he's made himself out to be a mong.

Clever.