ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

27th March - Burnley Tesco

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Alright peeps!
I've only just noticed, there's quite a few members from Burnley/Accrington and surrounding areas, so I'm wondering if anyone wants to have for a little meet? Just for pics/ chat etc, not really much we can do (unless they put guitar hero back in Tesco :p )
but yeah, should be just after lunch time if thats a good time for everyone?
:)

Oh, we'd be right at the back near the fence, unless its quiet then we should move up and make ourselves seen lol

172 with k-tec sound
id be up for that mate, as im only just down the road in colne. i will pm da as well to come in his 200 as he lives three streets away;)

j26

Clio 197
may just come as same as clio carl, just down the road and be good to meet other clio members as i dont know anyone round here with one

j26

Clio 197
could do with meeting up with someone that has a ktec stealth(not the super sport) if poss as i dont think mine sounds right????

172 with k-tec sound
yeah mines a supersport, but i have heard plenty of stealths so i would probs know if yours sounds right or not;)

275 Trophy
If I can be bothered to get up to watch F1, then I may turn up. Never been to a meet before, so what's the crack?

172 with k-tec sound
usually its just park up and a bit of freindly banter, take some pics to post on the forum, sometimes it can move on to a different location for a bit of a blast in convoy and then some more pics n chat, possibly grab a bite to eat or whatever.
its all pretty laid back tbh and usually just goes with the flow.

Da

Less
Ha, saw that BMW thing today! Crazy :S

I'm a maybe for this...am meant to be out on the Saturday night so don't want to commit to being in a 'fit state' just yet :p

172 with k-tec sound
Ha, saw that BMW thing today! Crazy :S

I'm a maybe for this...am meant to be out on the Saturday night so don't want to commit to being in a 'fit state' just yet :p

i will pop round to yours at 1pm to see if your fit to come lol

172 with k-tec sound
was a deecent meet despite the turnout lol, but was nice to meet a few new faces, pics i took are aweful and not worth posting to be honest, as there is something wrong with camera.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
i got a couple of phone pics lol, not the best but still worth posting. Was good to put a couple of faces to names, and to see the 200 in the metal, havent seen one before xD
notice everyone's other halves all sat in the car looking bored aswell! haha