ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

27"...

Almost lifesize..

Screenshot2010-06-14at231247.png

Clio 182
I have the 24" one and it is full of win, I find myself making excuses to go and use it! Epic, that is all, Epic.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
CS3, and Britney... :p

That's a mint picture of her though, she almost doesn't look like the tramp she is.

Well i am not clued up on it but I see to remember them getting updated September time? I would probably only get the 21 inch due to funds though, looking for a machine to develop on really.

Currently got a Macbook from 3 years ago but it likes to blow up batteries and the powercable always gets knocked :(

You can wait and wait and wait. There will always be updates. I doubt much will happen over summer now TBH.

iPods in Sept then mebbe after that. Depends how desperate you are. The top of the range ones aren't going to get much of a boost.

Megane
You can wait and wait and wait. There will always be updates. I doubt much will happen over summer now TBH.

iPods in Sept then mebbe after that. Depends how desperate you are. The top of the range ones aren't going to get much of a boost.

BluRay?

Tis all I want

Mondeo ST TDci
and to top of how awesome the 27" is..... its even better when you play the 360 / ps3 through it! Crystal clear !
Good times!

im rocking the i7 2.8 with 8gig ram :)

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
I'm using a 37" LED samsung as my monitor right now.. touch big.. maybe!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Lol. How is it 720p?

You can only input 720p to the 27" if it's not from another Mac. (i.e. XBox) and to do that you need an expensive cable. Waste imo. Would love one, but only have one base atm and my Macbook does me proud for now.

Completely off topic, does anyone else's wireless keyboard squeak intermittently on certain buttons? I might have to exchange it..

Mondeo ST TDci
It's fine at 720! It handles everything fine, it all looks crisp and clear...... Handles everything without an effort or without any ghosting.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You can only input 720p to the 27" if it's not from another Mac. (i.e. XBox) and to do that you need an expensive cable. Waste imo. Would love one, but only have one base atm and my Macbook does me proud for now.

Completely off topic, does anyone else's wireless keyboard squeak intermittently on certain buttons? I might have to exchange it..

Nope! Get it returned.