ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*255 VEE Taunton

Clio V6
Haha yup there's a few of us about. Always up for a tyre kick / cleaning session if anyone is keen :)

Haha yup there's a few of us about. Always up for a tyre kick / cleaning session if anyone is keen :)

Ive washed mine a handful of times in a year and need to get some wax on it so a cleaning sesh is in order!

I noticed a thread where you wanted to see the differences of Mondial and the Vee colour. Would be good to see the difference. Good excuse for me to peer in your boot :approve:

Clio 182
Only place I can think of is the Bowling (Hollywood Bowl is it??) complex, just as you enter Taunton from the A358.

In all fairness there are going to be probably 5 of us at most at a meet. So there is no need to go to a huge car park. How about meeting at a pub car park or something and then at least we don't look like yobs.

Clio V6
Fair point, can someone pm with details as I'm not a member anymore. I'm in Waterleaze if anyone fancies a pre-meet clean :)

M135i, 118 coupe
Im up for it, please dont meet at hollywood bowl though!

I dont think any of us have an exhaust big enough to compete down there ;)

Ed any chance of a passenger ride, your car is on my wish list!

Clio V6
Agreed with the Hollywood Bowl comment. That car park opposite the cricket ground might be good (next to the river)?

Happy to take you for a spin mate.

Ph1 Vee #457 & 850-R
Yo Ed & all, Woody here. Dam, I'm off camping Sat. Jackie and I would have jumped on board! dam dam dam! You could always pop down to our campsite! The Barge Inn, [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]SN9 5PS.[/FONT] :lolup: