ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

250bhp remap???

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  S4 Avant
This guy knows how to write an advert.

Claim it's 250bhp and watch as Cliosport spontaneously combusts. Nothing else would attract that many views.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 Cup Mondial
somebody ring him and put him in his place or give him a cheeky message and link him to this thread

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BG 182 FF
Oh nothing horrible. I asked where we can get the magical remaps and i let him know Cliosport,net are all laughing at his claims about the remap/limited edition/full face/lightweight.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be fair 250 can't be far wrong surely he's got a k&n on it that's 12bhp guessing blue ht leads to match the car they give a healthy 2bhp then 2 from some fancy spark plugs 15bhp from the ebay resistor mod then 60bhp from the map a guy done from the pub extra 5psi in the tyres always helps to.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I killed 1 and now own another lol. I thought there was 700+ anyway and something like 330 RB cups.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BG 182 FF
Just spoke to him it's got "racing cams" "a big induction kit" "a full exhaust system" and he doesn't know where it was mapped... seems legit

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1.2 16v + Arctic 182
Haha this made me chuckle, I need this in my life...group buy defo:

1.hudson132

​pahahaha