ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

25% of at Autopia - 1st of may - 4th of may

Dear Justin Reed, (please excuse us if you received this as a duplicate)

We're having a 3-day, customers only, Car Polish and Polisher event. For three days only, select car polishes, polishers, foam pads and polishing bonnets are available to you at savings up to 25% off (public discount plus private SAVEBIG coupon savings).

This is a great opportunity stock up on car polishing supplies or get the car polisher kit you've been wanting. If you don't already own an electric car polisher, it's a great way to save time and keep your car in show room condition. Start here.

Our Polish & Polisher Savings event starts Wednesday May 1st and ends at midnight Friday May 4th. To receive the maximum discount, you must use the 15% off SAVEBIG coupon code at checkout. The SAVEBIG coupon applies to all products in the store. Early birds may apply the special savings now. Due to demand, some products may be out of stock or delayed before Friday.

Interested in learning more about products you can apply by electric polisher? Below I have listed a few of my favorite products (in no particular order) and why I like them.

106 GTi
Perfect to get a cheap PC, hope they do something again when the new machine is out.

106 GTi
Will be looking a getting the updated PC in some form, though may stil stick to the 110V US one unless the 240v is competively priced. The PC frustrates me as it stands so if there is one with a touch more power I would rather that than the rotary.

Having two machines will also mean one can be left in the 4 inch set up.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh true say... should be fine for me though as I will only be tackling cars in fairly good nick. Plus I just bought it and haven't even used it yet lol!

Menzerna should be on its way as we speak...can't wait!

Mito Sportiva 135
Combi, where abouts do you live in Leeds mate as I am back up there this September for my finals? Really not looking forward to having a bunch of hippy students denting my doors then telling me to "chill out"....:dead: