ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

25/30 BHP = £4000

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer

With 4k ---

Update to Civic R / LCR ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy a Williams track car.

You want meety then my new musical Fidelity Hi Fi was 3k so 1k left for 100CDs. Trust me sound meety, in fact an open IK will sound very similar to TBs.

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

.."the ecu that comes with the kit is already programmed with the optimum program to get the best from the bodies"..even without some basic mods such as exhaust etc each car is different? some are faster than others etc, one shoe fits all eh? :confused:

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by haitch on 03 August 2005

.."the ecu that comes with the kit is already programmed with the optimum program to get the best from the bodies"..even without some basic mods such as exhaust etc each car is different? some are faster than others etc, one shoe fits all eh? :confused:
exactly

as roy walker would say "its guuuud, but its not the one!"

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by j3ned on 03 August 2005

£4K Will get you a basic 285bhp audi TT set up ( if you do the work yourself )
but a proper throttle bodied car would kick yo ass round the track boyo!!!

Lionel Richie

Jenvey SF tapered bodies (the best you can get pretty much, even the euro race boys use these)

using OMEX ecu

Roamer Originally had Jenvey do the development and the first ITB kit on his car, so i guess you could call him the grandfather of the Jenvey ITB kits.

The Motor Huger kits are based around some plain Jenvey SF type bodies anyway, with their own manifold and shorter trumpets (with spaces this tight i can gaurantee that your always going to pickup more power with longer trumpets, its just too hard to go too long with trumpets in a FWD car whilst keeping them inside the bay. They use MM management which is a pain to map and a customer of mine spoke to MM uk and they arent very helpful.

For that reason i use the same Jenvey kit that Roamer uses because it is simply the best on the market. However i do spend a day modifying them to increase flow by a significant margin and control fuel atomisation and conditioning with some trick work.

Plus, all done its cheaper.....which is a bonus! lol