ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

24k service

Maz

LY 200
What is the best price you have been quoted and does anyone know where I can find out what work is carried out at 24k please ??

Thanks
Maz :D

Ad

MK2 FRS
same service as 12k.

Oil, oil filter, air filter, pollen filter. Various checks. Should be around £160

Volvo S60 T5
come see me, takes an hour and a half so you can wait usually around 140 with elf excillium 5w/40.

Or you have GDI, Ktec, Carlton if not local.

Maz

LY 200
Cheers Mike I would love to but your a lil too far away from me :)

Been quoted £149 from AC so I am happy with that from what you guys have said :)

£80 at a local independant. Having it done monday. They charge £30 labour and the rest on parts. Pleased with that!

Once the car is out of warranty its pointless taking it to Renault I think. Not like they can offer you something a local trusted garage can't.... apart from a very big bill!

172 Cup
Do Yozza do servicing? Or is there any good garages around the Stone area for servcing work, Fred? I've got my 24k service in a week or two.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
I paid £90.00 for my 12k service at Gordon lamb Chesterfield, that was supplying my own oil about 6 months ago! And they seem to listern which helps!!

Vee dub
Mike@Rentech said:
come see me, takes an hour and a half so you can wait usually around 140 with elf excillium 5w/40.

Or you have GDI, Ktec, Carlton if not local.

I'd deffo go with the above garages maz.. Renault are just too expensive and these guys know their stuff...

Tom