ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

24hr Nurburgring 2011 start

Cro

Meg'd r27
Awesome, so many different types of cars too!

What are the flashing lights in the top right corner of some of the windscreens

ITB'd MK1
was a couple of SLS's racing last month, airbourne of the kurbs through Flugplatz. Weapons. Only thing on track that was cooloer was an old BMW M1

S1 Rallye Shed
if i had to choose which to watch this or le mans its gotta be this, where else do you get do you get audi r8's and the like and clios fighting it out on the same track, Epic!!!!!!

Clio 182 full fat
Awesome, so many different types of cars too!

What are the flashing lights in the top right corner of some of the windscreens

Watched alot of this last night, was good, so much going on all the time.

Also the flashing lights are the faster moving cars to warn them from what I gather.

182FF
Dont the cars headlights flash when they are behind the slower car to tell them to move over?

The lights in the windscreen were they neon blue/green/red etc and placed in different shapes? If so this might be so the car can be recognised at night by the cars team maybe? so they know when to out the laptime board out?

DCi 100
Fastest 20 cars get the blue lights as far as I know, not sure about what number it is at le mans mind you

They flash headlights when behind a slower car yeah

DCi 100
Eeek similiar to McNish/Rocky's crash;

Some crazy s**t happens

And much better vid of the start... 0:50! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
  Oil Burner
Such an epic race. I had planned to cover this event, but didn't work out in the end. Next year! Its got to be one of the most epic races going.

Lotus Elise
McNish was to blame for his crash.

In the ring 24hrs, if you break down 3 of your favourite Mechanics jump in a van and come fix your car track side.

losers assemble?

Already packed :D Now wheres my Cornetto?