ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

24/5/2011 Mini meet

Mk1 F4R
I drove robs car round the car park once so he could hear what it sounded like with his new silencer on, but i wasnt banging it round on the limiter
although the guy with the aviators was ;)

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Last time i came to one of your meets me and f0xy got left in the middle of nowhere, as my alternator tensioner failed. I was 5 cars from the front, at least 13 other cars drove past whilst we were at the side of the road with the bonnet up. Good CS spirit that.......

Mate not my problem I was leading so how was I meant to know!! As for the twatin round the car park yea fine see what it sounds like but do it on one where there isn't loads of other people (familys) an all of us an our cars round there, just attracts unwanted s**t from the plod!!

BMW E36 328
Mate not my problem I was leading so how was I meant to know!! As for the tw*tin round the car park yea fine see what it sounds like but do it on one where there isn't loads of other people (familys) an all of us an our cars round there, just attracts unwanted s**t from the plod!!

Hmmmmmm right ok...... And as for your last meet some of us attended, some guy was trying to drift his v6 around a BP car park full of our cars just attracts unwanted attention.

Last edited:
  182 cup
I enjoy the Chester meets, think the people are friendly and its good to catch up with some familiar faces and cars.

I struggle to make the weekday meets because of my shifts, I endevour to make the next weekend one though!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Hmmmmmm right ok...... And as for your last meet some of us attended, some guy was trying to drift his v6 around a BP car park full of our cars just attracts unwanted attention.

To be fair there was a guy in a v6 on the car park but if he wanted to drift it he would there not hard too and he wasn't drifting. But that car park was quite that dosent make it right to do it I know but he did drive fast on there and thats that.

Now the only bit of real dicking about on the meet was some kid in a ford drifting it around that car park and I walk up to him and told him to f**k off as we didnt need that s**t going on. As for breaking down gutted for you but these things happen if I'd know I'd have stopped but I was at the front. Guess these things happen.

Now I wish all the bitching would just stop if I sort a meet out I always try my best to say hi to everyone at least. Maybe we should all try that. we go to these meets for the same things. Would be nice if we could all get along!