ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

24/5/2011 Mini meet

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Just a little meet for people who arnt doing anything and fancy coming to a meet.

So meeting at B&Q Wearhouse on the M62 in warrington at 7:00 usual place on the carpark.

1. Mike

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Lets get it right! Both parties should of made an effort its not us that came up from chester to stand in our own group. We were there already a good 30mins before you lot hmmm. Anyway f**k it what happened happened.

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Lets get it right! Both parties should of made an effort its not us that came up from chester to stand in our own group. We were there already a good 30mins before you lot hmmm. Anyway f**k it what happened happened.

Well I know ash has been up twice before an only the lad with the valver spoke to him same as last nite, he was the only one to talk once again. It was your meet not ours. If some of you made a effort to come to our meets you would be made to feel welcome.

Moonlight Blue 225
Well I know ash has been up twice before an only the lad with the valver spoke to him same as last nite, he was the only one to talk once again. It was your meet not ours. If some of you made a effort to come to our meets you would be made to feel welcome.

When i got there you all looked like you were talking, in one big group :S

Clio 172 "Ruby"
We went to look at the lads valver an he spoke to us that it, anyway doesn't matter, maybe next time

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I sorta gave up when some1 started chavin it round the bloody car park! Didn't some1 get run over at another one of these car park meets when some1 was doin that??
my attention then got drawn to tryin to persuade the guy with the 197 not to sell it anyway poor guy has fallen out of love with it :(

BMW E36 328
Be nice to be spoken to next time!! We all came up from Chester an one of your lads came over, o well maybe not everyone is accommodating.

Last time i came to one of your meets me and f0xy got left in the middle of nowhere, as my alternator tensioner failed. I was 5 cars from the front, at least 13 other cars drove past whilst we were at the side of the road with the bonnet up. Good CS spirit that.......

Sunflower Ph1 172
Last time i came to one of your meets me and f0xy got left in the middle of nowhere, as my alternator tensioner failed. I was 5 cars from the front, at least 13 other cars drove past whilst we were at the side of the road with the bonnet up. Good CS spirit that.......

I'd leave you at the side of the road too Rob... :)

Who was 'chaving it about' ?

Focus ST-2
I seem to keep missing all the meets, need to go another one, even though I don't have the Clio anymore!

clio 197
Very stupid driving like that on a public car park, its not big and its not clever, a child could have ran out from a car or anything.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
The little cnuts shouldnt be running off anyway but in car parks it just brings unwanted attention and problems :S

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

Was it u or your m8 knockin off the limiter round the car park last night?