ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

225 spark plugs

172 turbo & BMW 1m
anyone have the part number for meg 225 spark plugs;)
i was thinking ngk laser platinum ones would be best

cheers

Jay

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
i don't know no, but i doubt they would do - plus ngk are the original plugs for the 172's anyways. why would you want to do put the 225 plugs in?

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
what just to replace it as standard or are you doing any other mods?

172 turbo & BMW 1m
what just to replace it as standard or are you doing any other mods?

i dont have any other plans thenow just think its time to change my
plugs:approve: ,not sure what ones are in thenow,its to cold to go out and check lol fancyed r26 plugs if they fit:cool:

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
i dont have any other plans thenow just think its time to change my
plugs:approve: ,not sure what ones are in thenow,its to cold to go out and check lol fancyed r26 plugs if they fit:cool:

waste of time imo even if they fit. just stick to the original ones and you'll have no problems.

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Jay they do fit mate as I've just fitted a set to mine, and as most people know turbo'd or highly tuned engines use a colder grade.

As such clios use PFR6 and megs PFR7 (the higher the number the colder the plug)

172 turbo & BMW 1m
Jay they do fit mate as I've just fitted a set to mine, and as most people know turbo'd or highly tuned engines use a colder grade.

As such clios use PFR6 and megs PFR7 (the higher the number the colder the plug)

cheers stevie:lolup:

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
They should be fine as all the lads running mapped meganes are using high quality plugs of the standard grade without any problems.