ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

22" TFT monitors?

Leon Cupra R 225
If anyone knows where the best place to get, or has any links they could post of decent 22" TFT's but not expensive, please do so

Cheers :approve:

Leon Cupra R 225
^ ooh quite like that. my pc is a Dell so would fit nicely. fed up of my 17" jobby I got with the pc :(

1 Series Coupe
Its a really good monitor. My mate has one, and i will be ordering one once i get my arse in gear! lol

1 Series Coupe
I couldnt tell you anything about that one. I have seen the Dell one in action and it is crystal clear! If your going to be watching films, it is down to your graphics card as well.

I think alot of people have the Dell one on here?

Leon Cupra R 225
^ Cool. No complaints is good! It's fine about the speakers, I've got a Dell 5.1 system on mine but thinking of upgrading that aswell to these Harmon Kardon jobbies

Harmon%20Kardon%20Soundsticks%20II%20Medium.jpg

Leon Cupra R 225
Nice speakers :)

Personally I'd say if aesthetics are high on your list then go Samsung.

Thanks, think they are what I will upgrade my speakers too aswell soon.

Quite like the Samsung's and a very well respected brand, also like the Iyama's

Leon Cupra R 225
Nice mate, like the dark grey look

Its stunning in person, we have it mounted on the wall, looks great. Also has a 2ms response time, I use it for gaming, its fantastic.

That defo seems to be the best out of the ones we've mentioned.. but it does top 200 notes at £226 inc VAT. Maybe I'll stay in this weekend and save a bit more.. 2MS response time is the daddy then yer? what I should be looking for?

Clio 1.4 16v
Its a very good response time for gaming yeah, microdirect.co.uk are great too, offer next day delivery at a good price. Very good service as well.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
Yeah the mesh one is cheap, but they are a very good company. Have dealt with them in the past and know many who have and cant praise them highly enough. Some people have bead experiences but it is the same with every company.

For the price, you cant go wrong IMO