ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

22 1yrs ncb 172ff insurance who best to try

pug 106 rallye S2
im looking at getting a 172ff
im 22 been driving just over a year and have 1 years ncb who's best to try for insurance, usual search engines are giving silly quotes...
no points etc and no mods

Ford Mustang 5.0
im looking at getting a 172ff
im 22 been driving just over a year and have 1 years ncb who's best to try for insurance, usual search engines are giving silly quotes...
no points etc and no mods

If you haven't already done so give us a try, if you complete your details on www.greenlightinsurance.com and i'll e-mail you back a figure.

If you use a hotmail account our e-mail replies sometimes get stopped by the hotmail server (they get mis-classed as spam). So if you input your details and don't receive a reply we may have to send the price to a different address.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight

pug 106 rallye S2
be quote before was performance direct...
privilage have just quoted me £1237 with my dad as a named driver! thats incredable!
confused and money supermarket started at like 2k!!
many thanks for that sugestion! if i ever meet you i owe you a beer or several!
really cant believe that! stoked now! 172ff here i come!

Ford Mustang 5.0
privilage have just quoted me £1237 with my dad as a named driver! thats incredable!

Looking at your detail above i would expect we can get it for you under £1000, if you complete your details on our website i'll e-mail you back a figure.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight

pug 106 rallye S2
just put in a quote on your site mate, would be good if you can get it lower...
only problem with privilege is no mods...
at most i was looking at panel filter, poss exhaust in a good few months...
my names david using a hotmail account but will check the spam bit...
thanks again
david

Black Gold with cup packs

Looking at your detail above i would expect we can get it for you under £1000, if you complete your details on our website i'll e-mail you back a figure.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight

I'm 22 with but have 2 years driving. Named Driver I am afraid and you guys wouldn't even insure me. No previous claims, no points or nothing. I wanted insurance on a 172FF. However Directline quoted me £1200 That is who I am with. What can you guys do for me? I am willing to cancel my policy with Direct Line If you guys can sort me out

Black Gold with cup packs
Do privilege allow Mods? It is practically the same price as I am paying for insurance with directline BUT they do not allow mods?

Iceberg 172
i got mine for £912 from Egg and i am in the same boat as you. They originally quoted me 1050 as a renewal but i haggled them down by using a dubious direct line quote. :cool:

pug 106 rallye S2
seven12- i dont think privilege allows mods... still waiting for green's quote...
not too worried for the first year was looking to keep it standard after a year a load of companies have quoted me well under 1k and allow mods... would only be looking to do very subtle stuff anyways.. exhaust n filter at most! i like em standard!
is your clio for sale think i have messaged you about it?!

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Im quoted with geenlight for next friday

1 yr no claims
172 FF

£1097

Superb, bought the car with a rough qoute from Neil @ 1374 so a nice surprise.

Direct Line were the closest at 1470

EP3 Civic Type R
I'm looking for a 172 at the moment, just waiting to hear back from Greenlight.

However, after a blinding quote from Direct Line I'm not sure it can be beaten.

21 yrs old
2 years NCB
No accidents/points etc
Female (all important unfortunately)
Good insurance area
Garaged

£698 FC- couldn't believe it!! And if you pay monthly they do 0.0% apr so there is no interest what so ever on that total. Can't complain at that!

I'm lucky as I have everything, but my age, to help me with great insurance quotes, but I've still been getting up to £1400 quotes, which I just wasn't prepared to pay!!

EP3 Civic Type R
Nope... honestly. It gives you the total and then a breakdown and total if payed monthy, which is the same, I rang to check this and they said they are now offering 0% on paying monthly.

Guess it's another way of getting more business and younger drivers who can't afford the lump sum!

I guess there's nothing you can do now on your policy though...which is a shame :-s

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
No I just got my renewel letter so maybe I can. I am off to kick some ass!!!

Or grovel, which ever gets it lower lol!!!!

EP3 Civic Type R
Lol you never know! Let me know what you find...as I found it a bit too good to be true! But I got my Dad to check (incase I was being completely special) and then I rang them and they said it would be 0%. Very strange, but good, hope you get sorted with them!!!