ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

21yo needing insurance.

Seat Ibiza
Okay, when my insurance is due my details follow, 21, 4 years NCB, had my 172 for 3months, about 10k a year.

Admiral is the cheapest i've found at £700 with £500 excess.
Anyone know of any that aren't on comparison websites they've used and are cheap?

Cheers

Listerine & Poledo
sounds like a good quote really. You might get it a bit cheaper but otherwise go with it.

Seat Ibiza
Yeah not bad is it, I know 9/10 comparioson sites are cheaper for younger people, but for a couple of calls and emails I might save some dollar :)

Listerine & Poledo
Too right. Addy Flux seem to be the favourite if you do modz.

Otherwise, Confused.com is quite accurate for best quotes, in my experience anyway

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Okay, when my insurance is due my details follow, 21, 4 years NCB, had my 172 for 3months, about 10k a year.

Admiral is the cheapest i've found at £700 with £500 excess.
Anyone know of any that aren't on comparison websites they've used and are cheap?

Cheers

Whos the £700 quote with? id be over the moon if i could get that when im 21 in a few months...

SRS?

Edit: Aviva were cheapest for me this year.

Last edited:
  Seat Ibiza
Whos the £700 quote with? id be over the moon if i could get that when im 21 in a few months...

Admiral, I thought, but I just checked and it was Elephant, but Admiral, Elephant and Bell were all within £10 with each other.
I am over the moon tbf mate, just trying a few more, you never know, there might be someone cheaper.

Brentacre FTW

or try Chris Knott

I'll try them now, well tomorrow morning now. You with them mate?

Da

Less
SRS = Serious?

£700 @ 21 is rediculously low...you checked all the details etc? :S

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
SRS = Serious?

£700 @ 21 is rediculously low...you checked all the details etc? :S

Look at his area!

I'm 21 and online quotes are well under £1k now, and I live within throwing distance of Bradford and Manchester.