ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'215bhp from a remap and exhaust'..lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
each tailpipe added 10hp before any other mods are even considered.

Bodykit? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  CBR1000RR Fireblade
I love people like this. They are so stupid that I wonder if they forget to breath?

I'm now going to buy a large k and n air filter, custom exhaust and a re map so I too have 215hp........

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Ph1 ITB'd 172
I love his spelling, I can't actually understand how he managed this:

Most people would say it needs silenced because the roar when you even slightly depress the exelirator is unreal but i must say i quite like it lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Artic Blue 182 FF
He doesnt kno? where to start. Id start by tieing a brick to your feet and taking a leap off a large peer, Il push the car in after you. (and how can you spell 'seats' wrong) even I struggle with spelling. This guy is brilliant.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
225   0   0
  TCR'd 172
What a r****d I love these threads !!!
He cant even spell PMSL at you will have to trust me on the 215 from remap as I LOST THE PRINTOUT :D

Got to go and get me a quad exhaust :rasp:

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
He doesnt kno? where to start. Id start by tieing a brick to your feet and taking a leap off a large peer, Il push the car in after you. (and how can you spell 'seats' wrong) even I struggle with spelling. This guy is brilliant.

A large peer you say?

Jcs

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I love how people put
"You will never see another clio sport that looks anywhere simelar "
Similar spelt wrong for a start but mainly the fact is you won't see another on the looks the same purely because of the fact it looks s**te

also
"drivers side door lock has been smothed fos show porpouses but i left the passenger door lock in place so you can get into the car with a key ICE lol"

lolwut? like most other clio sports came from the factory?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Ph1 track 172
i thought the sports came standard with no lock barrel in the drivers door, just the passenger door where the surrendor monkeys didnt bother changing it over for the RHD market?

and what a shame he has misplaced the RR printout, we will just have to trust his outlandish power claims lol.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
SWEET. Each to their own and all that. I don't have a problem with the car even though it looks like death. However, it does pee me off a bit when they quote these fly figures which are just complete trash. Looking at the car though (and the shi* advert) he most likely genuinely thinks that 215 is about right.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Ph1 track 172
SWEET. Each to their own and all that. I don't have a problem with the car even though it looks like death. However, it does pee me off a bit when they quote these fly figures which are just complete trash. Looking at the car though (and the shi* advert) he most likely genuinely thinks that 215 is about right.

but he had the RR printout until he lost it, which surely proved the power figures!!
which is an obvious lie, i think he is trying more to flog it to some clueless chav!!

and he will probs succeed and he will boast to everyone that its over 200bhp!!
and all his idiot mates will in tern believe him! lol

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  172 cup
Yo Yo smothed fos show porpouses.........yo.

+ He's from Scotland......Enough said lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
exelirator

Astonishing.

215 bhp but you will need to trust me on that one bacause i have missplaced the print out from funky power and i dont fancy paying to get it put on the dyno again

I see potential for him paying for a rolling road session and then letting me have a 50 mile test drive...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
wow, might consider that....how you managing with the big gains. no problems at all? have the stripes got to be perfectly alligned?

That's right. You need to make sure they're arrow-straight all the way.
Although I heard that if you can leave a couple of bubbles in them you get more, much the same as self-tinted windows.

Careful with the extra power though, all those horses through the left wheel could have you drifting around roundabouts, 10 seconds at a time. On the plus side it makes pre-teen girls squirt y0!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  FF Clio 182 Silver
that bird in the discussion section should read this to get mega gains from her 182!

couple of racing strips and shel be well on her way to 250bhp....

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I love how people put
"You will never see another clio sport that looks anywhere simelar "
Similar spelt wrong for a start but mainly the fact is you won't see another on the looks the same purely because of the fact it looks s**te

also
"drivers side door lock has been smothed fos show porpouses but i left the passenger door lock in place so you can get into the car with a key ICE lol"

lolwut? like most other clio sports came from the factory?

Thought that myself!

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  a thirsty one
if your stripes are down the centre of the car it balances out the extra power, if you put your stripes more to the left you get more power to the left wheel. simples.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
if your stripes are down the centre of the car it balances out the extra power, if you put your stripes more to the left you get more power to the left wheel. simples.

Ah, that'll explain it, I thought I had wheel alignment issues.

I suppose I could add mo stripez, equally spaced to the right side of the car, that should have me pushing 3560hp through the steering wheel