ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

211bhp

Fiesta ST2
No considering most engines don't make 190bhp - 211bhp without cams or anything else will be impossible.

Fiesta ST2
The R3 clio is 230bhp think there's a few people on Clio197 with close NA to that if not slightly more.

Theres also a supercharged one at 260bhp I think.

If you need your cambelt done get some replacement cams and a remap or take it to someone's rollers that over reads and say its got 200bhp standard. :p

Rusty Cup
211bhp seems a modest estimate to me unless he means at the wheels, then it seems about right for a car that has both keys and H&R springs.

Rusty Cup
Still keeping the 197 for my lass, so do want flat spot sorted if nothing else.

Would a de cat and remap make a difference?

I spent loads on my 182!! bought all kinds of crap.. remap, coilovers, camber bolts, carbon induction, racing battery, uprated brakes so on and so on. I havent spent a single penny upgrading the 200!! whether thats because i feel it doesnt need it or whether its because the gains simply arnt worth the outlay, it certainly hasnt detracted from the enjoyment of ownership.

Buy it drive it.. if you want a faster car buy a faster car.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Out of the 3 clio rs200's and my 197 with various levels of engine mods.
The closet anyone got to 200bhp was 185.6Bhp on a RS200 and the second closet was mine at 185.4Bhp at the wheels.
So I'm going to say he is telling porkies or has had it at KTEC's rollers.

megane 285 sport
Out of the 3 clio rs200's and my 197 with various levels of engine mods.
The closet anyone got to 200bhp was 185.6Bhp on a RS200 and the second closet was mine at 185.4Bhp at the wheels.
So I'm going to say he is telling porkies or has had it at KTEC's rollers.

you mean at the fly wheel right? because at the wheels will take well over 200bhp at the flywheel

megane 285 sport
my old 197 made 198bhp at the fly with ktec racing cat back and 100 cell sport cat, pipercross panel filter and matched inlets and remap, on tdf rollers

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
There was a 197 at Surrey Rolling Road along with a whole load of other 197s/200s a couple of years ago. Had nothing other than a filter and generic remap if I recall correctly.

While all the others were knocking out 185-195 bhp, this one ran 208 bhp, seems he had a good one.

So it is possible...just.

S2H

RS Clio 200
Here's one of the print outs, I can't find the other one

A06C885F-667C-4698-BB84-BE58A899C1D9-6911-000007F536867FF4_zps54038423.jpg