ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2118 Decals

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
What colour decals shall I get for my 2118s?

I thought initially black but after a photoshop mock up i'm not so keen!
Tempted by a light grey or silver. Don't want them to stand out, but also dont want them to get lost in the anthracite. Thoughts?

20180218_133556 by Louis Walker, on Flickr

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
White for me. Gives it a kick against the anthracite. I’d probably remove the grey RS logo on the sills though so there isn’t a contrast. Gotta love 2118s :up:

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Just literally nothing else is white. Least if I went silver it'll match the rear badges haha

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
What about a darker or lighter grey to the wheels, keeping it very subtle but still eye catching to those who are into cars? That would work well IMO...

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
White is original. So I would say that or a silver/light grey. Other colours wont suit it with your car IMO.

Are you buying from N2Grafix? I need to do the same.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I just bought the silver ones :smile: I'll take some pictures once they arrive. I was Stuck between this and light grey. Hope I made the right choice :cool:

White is original. So I would say that or a silver/light grey. Other colours wont suit it with your car IMO.

Are you buying from N2Grafix? I need to do the same.
Yeah N2Grafix, he sorted me out with my bullet decals.
Hope they're identical size to the originals as mine have some fading on them where the old stickers were. Scraped my splitter slightly today too :'(

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Just use some light abrasive polish to remove the old decals then place the new ones on. I did that to mine and although they are gone, there is still a faint mark where they used to be so easy to apply the new ones on as you have a starting point.

Oh no :(

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Just use some light abrasive polish to remove the old decals then place the new ones on. I did that to mine and although they are gone, there is still a faint mark where they used to be so easy to apply the new ones on as you have a starting point.

Oh no 😧
Sounds a plan. Might even pull out the da.

It's not that bad thankfully, just caught the edge coming out of shell. Always going to happen but wanted it to be longer than a day after 😂😂

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I have no words

28537433_1636566659769074_2020800812_n.jpg