ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2100 microsoft points for £4

dunno if its been posted here but:

incase u want cheap ms points
Go to http://www.very.co.uk
Search for "2100 points"
You will see that the Points are priced at £19
Once the item has been placed in your basket, proceed to the checkout
During the checkout you will come across a discount code box
Enter the code ZZ449 and submit the code.
You should see the £15 discount applied and the total will be £7.95.
then put in xv002 for free delivery, now your total will be £4.

just bought mine, the £15 off only works with your first order from Very.co.uk so if you want anymore you will have to ask someone else to get them for you :)

gotta wait for delivery too but mehh, i just cant wait for new cod pack and forza cars haha

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Shite. I can't use the 10% off for first customers at the same time lol.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Remember you can proper rinse this promotion by registering using numerous emails and different names.

Remember they charge the full amount first, then credit your account with the discount. Littlewoods used the exact same process (same company?) and it didn't always work.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one! Gonna use all my available e-mail addresses and cards to totally rip off this website! Hate their TV adverts (except for Holly Willoughby's boobs) so this can be seen as a just revenge!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Is this true??

It's true they charge you the full amount and then give you back the money almost immediately, yes. Works a charm. As for it sometimes not working, I've never known it not work, unless the code wasn't valid. Don't know anyone who it hasn't worked for, either. Guess there will be a few that don't work. If it says £4 at the end, that's what you'll pay. :cool:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Same. I've registered with two names and bought 4200 of them. £8 is incredible.

Might get some more, TBH.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, sadly it seems they've caught on. There should be the same promotion with a different code tomorrow (they do £15 off a lot)

Will be interesting to see if they honour this tbh. It's happened before and people were either refunded in full, or actually charged the full price.

AK

M240i
C.J said:
Will be interesting to see if they honour this tbh. It's happened before and people were either refunded in full, or actually charged the full price.

It Worked with me previously and littlewoods...