ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

208bhp Ph1 172

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Ph-Quick
Would consider a swap for another ph2 FF 172, as just need something easier to live with :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeh think it is faster than his M3!

Hes tempted to buy it back!

lol, not surprised. M3's are nice, but I think the Clio is easier to drive quickly and generally more fun being a small chuckable car. I love the E36 M3's, was looking to buy one a few years ago, but when my Ph1 was on bodies it would easily pull away from the E36 Evo's in any gear at any speed... which is pretty incredible for a bloody Clio!

Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Yeh think it is faster than his M3!

Hes tempted to buy it back!

lol, not surprised. M3's are nice, but I think the Clio is easier to drive quickly and generally more fun being a small chuckable car. I love the E36 M3's, was looking to buy one a few years ago, but when my Ph1 was on bodies it would easily pull away from the E36 Evo's in any gear at any speed... which is pretty incredible for a bloody Clio!

pmsl

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Ph-Quick
ben this is a forsale thread please leave it to other threads!

any questions about the car please feel free to PM me people :)

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS

pmsl

Fastest car on 4 wheels was that car! LOL!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Ph-Quick
Didnt think i would need to say it twice, but this is a forsale thread and not a discussion about how quick etc the car is:rolleyes:

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Ph-Quick
I was going to put it in there but thought here was the best place seeing as its a pistonheads link and this is the pistonheads forum. Could put all the pics and that in the real section as stops any comments i spose!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  01 Renaultsport Clio 172
Very nice motor. Don't suppose you'd be interested in de-tuning it a little bit and selling/swapping some parts?

I have a mint condition standard ph1 with 25k on the engine, looking at getting some more from it.

Cheers,
Sam

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Ph-Quick
Would consider a swap for another ph2 FF 172, as just need something easier to live with :)
I thought you wanted rid of the 172???

Come on what's the real reason your selling up?

I dont want rid of the car! But this particular car is just not suitable for my needs right now!

If you really want to know i need a quieter car and slighlty more comfy car so i can take my 7yr old niece and 9 yr old nephew about whilst my other 11yr old niece is in hospital having operations and chemo theropy! That genuine enough for you?

And a standard Ph2 172 would be fine for that as i know for a fact after previously owning one!

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Ph-Quick
Very nice motor. Don't suppose you'd be interested in de-tuning it a little bit and selling/swapping some parts?

I have a mint condition standard ph1 with 25k on the engine, looking at getting some more from it.

Cheers,
Sam

I did consider splitting it but its just to much time i dont have right now!