ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

205 45 16 then 195 45 16.

BMW E91 Tourer
well here it goes and i probably will get told off, have 205 45 16 on the front, 195 45 16 on the rear at the moment. due to funds. obviously you need the same size on the same axle but has anyone had any issues.

205's could do with being relocated on the rear, with 195's on the front. or do face uproar and derogitory comments by doing this. obviously they could all do with being the same size on each corner. also the same tyre would be nice but heh its not a perfect world.

Thoughts and comments please, Locks oneself in the garage until the flack calms down...

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I would put the 195s on the front and the 205s on the rear. Other than that I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
just swap them about mate, they'll be fine, just be wary of changes to handling characteristics in doing so

BMW E91 Tourer
have noticed a change from having the 195 45 16 on the front, more grip for one. don't really go mad to and from work anyhow especially with the weather the way it is. but roll on the summer.....