ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2012 365/52 Projects!!

So who's taking part this year?

This is going to be my first full 52 project.

Still learning with my camera and photoshop.

So week one's theme is my town:

6648330905_43738cc1f2_z.jpg

Bridgwater Church by Emma_Williams, on Flickr

I'm not going themed I think. I am going to try and take one a week that defines my particular week. Glad you started the thread otherwise I'd have nowhere to put them!

I'll be back in here later when I've snapped lol!

I feel like a need a theme to keep me motivated and inspired.

If it was up to me to do what I wanted I'd probably slip behind/cba to do a photo/can't think of anything for that week.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Ok... wonder how long I'll last...

Dusted off the camera for the first time in MONTHS .. this was my first pic of the evening:

6643634929_6114567460_z.png

1/52 by TheEvilGiraffe, on Flickr

Determined not to take 52 pictures of cars... so here's my week 2.

Going to bike into work from now on (hopefully! :eek: )

6662606379_622d1e5a31_z.jpg

2/52 by TheEvilGiraffe, on Flickr

Hopefully it'll get more interesting as the weeks go by... :boring:

:evil:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Balls. Forgot about this, wanted to do a 52 but am a week late...51 still count...?

2.2 bar shed.
Out of interest where did you get the bag from? Direct from fstop? Im after a Loka as packing all my stuff in my shoulder bag just really doesnt work anymore.

Meg 225
I ordered it at a retailer here in Holland, i'm very impressed with all the different pockets and stuff on the bag, the one you've mentioned is à fair bit bigger

Meg 225
Really love your work Adele,i've been looking on your Flickr account too great pic's on there!
Now i need to get my camera out before the week ends lol

Not to take anything away from your photography Adele which is great but my favourite bit is seeing how you've incorporated your watermark!!! I especially like it in the corridor pic!