ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2010 Gordini 200 - Cup upgrade query?

Clio RS 200 Gordini
Hi All

I'm new to this site (just registered today) as I put a deposit down this morning on a 2010 (60) 200 Gordini which I'm paying the balance on and collecting next weekend (excited!!!!). I've been doing some research online this afternoon and i found an article that said when they were bought new, there was the option to upgrade to the Cup chassis for an extra £410 which give stiffer suspension and lowers the ride height. How can I tell if the car I'm about to purchase, comes with this Cup upgrade? :race:

Thanks

Sam

Welcome to the forum Samantha.

With 200's you can generally tell it has the cup suspension as the brake calipers are painted red.

Id assume the Gordini being a 'special edition' will have it specced anyway but I may be wrong.

Clio RS 200 Gordini
Excellent it does has red callipers!!! Fingers crossed I've got more than I bargained for and have the Cup upgrade :D

Clio RS 200 Gordini
Mine looks just like the Cup pic in your link so I'm chuffed to bits :) I haven't got a photo yet as I'm not picking it up until Saturday next week (the dealer has already taken it off his website site as I paid a deposit, so I can't pinch the pic from their either). Got it for £8,250 in the end which is one of the lowest prices I've seen around and it's mint and drives like a dream! It's got no tax and the mileage is 51k so I'm guess this is the reason for the low price, but I do less than 5k a year myself so it'll average out in a couple of years.