ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2010 BMW 320d Pulling to the left

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
Hi,

Thought i would put this on here to see if anyone has either had this problem or could help diagnose what could be wrong, the problem is with my 2010 bmw 320d, basically it keeps pulling to the left, its only on 40k, fsh, tyre pressures are all ok, no buckled wheels, tyre wear is ever,wheels have been swapped front to back, rotational tyres facing correct way,never been crashed, wheel alignment has been checked twice by two different garages and all say it is fine, i've also asked both of them to have a look for any play in the bushes etc and both said it looks fine with everything still looking like new with no play.

but there must be an issue somewhere, its starting to really annoy me as you have to constantly keep holding it straight, if i set the wheel straight and just start to move off the wheel automatically wants to sit to the left, if i hold it straight it wants to head over right onto the other side of the road.

I like the car with the exception of this issue, has anyone any ideas on where to go next with this problem?

Thanks
Nick

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
been done twice already, everything is fine so they say, i took it to another garage after being done and mentioned it was pulling to the left, i never told him the alignement was done by another garage, he set it all up then came over and said it bang on, doesn't need adjusted, i'll check it for anything bent/loose etc then book it into bmw to get it sorted

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Had the same hunter alignment done twice still pulled to the left.All sorted now just incompetent garage was the cause.