ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2006 Skoda Octavia vRS 2.0 TFSi - Race Blue - Hatchback - 115k Miles - Revo Stage 1

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Re: 2006 Skoda Octavia vRS 2.0 TFSi - Race Blue - Hatchback - 115k Miles - Revo Stage

Price drop to £4195 - I have researched the AC issue further after a question from a potential buyer, and it seems the N280 valve in the compressor could be at fault. It does spin up to the correct RPM, and reads a load and pressure with VCDS, but the load is 1.2Nm (should be >4.5) and pressure is 4.4 bar (should be 14-16). This would indicate the valve is sticky. I have reduced the price of the car because of this. If you go to look at another similar car, check the AC is blowing COLD!

Trader Rating - 100%
18   0   0
  mondeo titanium tdci
Re: 2006 Skoda Octavia vRS 2.0 TFSi - Race Blue - Hatchback - 115k Miles - Revo Stage

I got the cash I've made a genuine offer mate talk 2 me lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy

Sorry, just remembered about this thread! I think I have replied to you? Cheers.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy

SOLD.