ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2006 interior pics

VaVa

Who cares? As long as the new one goes like stink, handles well and looks good I couldnt give 2 hoots about the interior. I certainly didnt buy my 172 for the way it looks inside.

not a clio anymore

no reaer view mirror. Still using that crappy display for temp/radio station. That needs to go really!

MKIII 138

Quote: Originally posted by JoelDee on 16 June 2005

sh*t
how so.. remeber you looking at a £7,500 cars interior i.e 1.2 not bad considering all the kit and safety features.

given all the usual extras on the RS i.e leather sports seats + carbon bits etc.. i think that looks around 10% better than the current model. its more clearly spaced and there is more room than in the current clio (the 172 makes be clostrophobic sometimes) its materials will be better and the build should improve even if its only by a few percent my 172 has hardly rattle at all even with konis on and its never broke yet ( ive raged it for 35,000 miles from cold usually).

it will be priced the same no doubt so whats the problem ??? is a safer, better built, better looking car with probably slightly better grip and easier to drive but with less spark and straight line speed than a 182.

Ziel Nurburgring

Isnt it going to be pretty much the same as the Modus? Looks quite spacious and the RS should be pretty good.

Abarth 500

cream?? who the fook would buy a cream one, anyway looking forward to seeing the RS inside hope it looks sporty, im still puzzled why the V6 hasnt got a better interior

That cars a bit of a let down....interior will look good with the leather seats but the outside of the car doesnt look like progress.

Punto/Micra meeting in a nightclub toilet.