ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2005 E46 M3

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Thinking of doing mine as I've got a 330 in this colour and not sure if I like the chrome. Also how do you find it on coilovers ? I think my suspension needs refreshing tbh.

Coilovers are spot on mate. No rubbing at all. They are the BCR ones: http://www.bc-racing.co.uk/br-series-coilovers

Bit of trial and error fitting them (did it myself with a couple of mates), but was pretty much bang on height wise. Ran it for a month to let it settle and then took it to Greta Bodyworks in Keswick for a full Hunter alignment. Very pleased.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
There is no chance in hell I'd drive a megane over that. That is perfection. Well, other than black leather. Needs red. x

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Gorgeous car scutch.Out of intrest how much were you putting it up for sale for.I missed the advert.?

I also recognise the location as you used to post pics of your Subaru on the same front.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I also recognise the location as you used to post pics of your Subaru on the same front.

I was going to make comment about this. He must have a pic of every car he's owned in the same spot. Although, it is a great spot..

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Gorgeous car scutch.Out of intrest how much were you putting it up for sale for.I missed the advert.?

DSC00531.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC02453.jpg

14786778220_2aedc1708d_c.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Glad you're keeping it mate, as good as the Meganes are, they are nothing compared to an M3.
I actually think I'll be selling my V6 Clio when I buy a house and keeping the E46.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Glad you're keeping it mate, as good as the Meganes are, they are nothing compared to an M3.
I actually think I'll be selling my V6 Clio when I buy a house and keeping the E46.

Yeah was looking at pics of your M3 again the other day Joe. Lovely.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
PMSL. I've just taken some great pics of mine. Will upload in a bit. Quite pleased with them.

I'll be up your way mid september if you fancy a quick meet, I need someone with an actual camera to take some pictures of mine!
Not to hijack the thread but finally got my proper wheels back on, it looks like yours before a holiday tan:

27CFD5D6-E092-4A29-8FEF-ACA7FC154307_zpshqdppesy.gif

You just need some cool brakes to finish it off!

067CE996-FC46-4359-A787-08F9007B033C_zpscvyur7ax.gif

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Looks awesome.
I may sell the clio and buy yours to keep in the garage!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I'd say the fitment of the wheels and the ride height are perfect. Almost makes the car.