ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2004 182 ff petrol blue :)

Just put a holding deposit down on a 2004 petrol blue 182 its immaculate 50k, full history paid 3k from a dealer which thought was a touch rich but theres not a mark on it anywhere. Plus having look online for another I cannot find one for sale anywhere, I understand its a rare colour but is it really that rare? Should collect tomorrow so picks to follow

If it's the one I'm thinking of it looks box fresh apart from the headunit! I think there's only something like 39 in the country.

Thats the one although a headunits easy to change, I think he may even still have the original one. I ckuldnt believe the condition when I saw it so there is much excitedness at my house today! 39 is quite a limited run then

The cambelt was done last year and as far as the book goes it has all its stamps im yet to delve into tbe reciepts folder

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Just put a holding deposit down on a 2004 petrol blue 182 its immaculate 50k, full history paid 3k from a dealer which thought was a touch rich but theres not a mark on it anywhere. Plus having look online for another I cannot find one for sale anywhere, I understand its a rare colour but is it really that rare? Should collect tomorrow so picks to follow
I've got one, best colour for sure, here's my thread:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showt...ht=petrol+blue

Here are the figures that I worked out some time ago:
Decided to be a bit sad and work out the relative rareness of the different spec PBs:

So....

There were 29 made, with 5 having no packs, 21 having cup spoilers, 21 having cup suspension and one with Recaro seats (which I have read had both cup packs).

Therefore in order of rarity they are:

1st rarest = Recaro seats and cup packs (only 1 sold)
Joint 2nd = Cup spoilers only (3 sold) and cup suspension only (3 sold)
4th rarest = No cup packs (5 sold)
5th rarest = Normal seats and both cup packs (17 sold)

That makes mine the 5th rarest - at least I won't feel so bad if I decide to tweak it a little.

Right, off to get a new anorak!!

I think the one for sale (i.e. the one you have bought) has the cup spoilers but not the cup suspension so it is one of only 3 made with that spec! If yours is an '04 it's an early one, mine was registered in July 2004 and I have been told (and have a letter from Renault to prove) that mine was the first PB ever imported, i.e. number 1 of 29. Yours can't be long after that!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Here's the exact breakdown for your anorach-ing purposes.

Renaultsport 182PETROL BLUENo Options
Renaultsport 182PETROL BLUECup Pack Cup Suspension
Renaultsport 182PETROL BLUECup Pack Cup Suspension Upgraded Radio
Renaultsport 182PETROL BLUECup Suspension
Renaultsport 182PETROL BLUECup Pack Upgraded Radio
Renaultsport 182PETROL BLUEUpgraded Radio
Renaultsport 182PETROL BLUECup Pack
Renaultsport 182PETROL BLUECup Pack Cup Suspension Recaros
Renaultsport 182PETROL BLUECup Pack

Decided to be a bit sad and work out the relative rareness of the different spec PBs:

So....

There were 29 made, with 5 having no packs, 21 having cup spoilers, 21 having cup suspension and one with Recaro seats (which I have read had both cup packs).

That makes mine the 5th rarest - at least I won't feel so bad if I decide to tweak it a little.

I think the one for sale (i.e. the one you have bought) has the cup spoilers but not the cup suspension so it is one of only 3 made with that spec!

german

So....

I think the one for sale (i.e. the one you have bought) has the cup spoilers but not the cup suspension so it is one of only 3 made with that spec! If yours is an '04 it's an early one, mine was registered in July 2004 and I have been told (and have a letter from Renault to prove) that mine was the first PB ever imported, i.e. number 1 of 29. Yours can't be long after that!

Miine was registered on 13th July 2004 - I might have been the first to think about ordering petrol blue.

Its sm54 registered and it is the spoiler pack no cup suspension I found it a a dealers ive used a couple times before I was just sucked in by the colour and then yhe condition about to ho vollecy now so will update wigh thoughts!

It drives lovely got the standard renault cabin rattles as youd expect, but all is well bar the head unit which is an outrage!

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
The boosh, can you get chassis numbers to that exact list and build dates? I'd be interested to see when mine was built in that bunch.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
The boosh, can you get chassis numbers to that exact list and build dates? I'd be interested to see when mine was built in that bunch.

Would it not be an issue printing a list of peoples chassis numbers? I once bought a R5 GTT which had had the chassis number ground out and one from the same type of car added to hide the fact it was stolen!

PB 182 (1 of 29)

I just emailed Renault and they both rang me and sent me a letter confirming it was the first to be imported, I'm sure you could do the same!

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Great colour this, only ever seen a couple on the road but really like them. Didn't realise they were that rare at only 29

Whilst looking for the brand new tax disk I appear to have lost I found a renault pioneer 6disk changer under the passenger seat, upgraded radio? Unfortunately as the head unit is a poor diy fit head unit its not working atm along with the stalk controls although this is due to be rectified

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Would it not be an issue printing a list of peoples chassis numbers? I once bought a R5 GTT which had had the chassis number ground out and one from the same type of car added to hide the fact it was stolen!
I was thinking of just the last 4/5 digits only. That way with the list The Boosh added earlier we could sort a proper register like the Sunflowers. Why should they have all the exclusive fun?

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Sussex, what town do ku live in? I'm guessing you're local(ish) to me. Ill keep a lookout for you.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Haywards heath mate, I work near eastgrinstead so am always flying about where you based pal?
I'm in Littlehampton. Work currently in Horsham, but rarely get to use either of my 1*2's. :dapprove: