ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2003 Cup 24k (just serviced)FRSH 7.5k ONO

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  X-172 Cup
adtmits said:
Nooooooooo Rich!!! Dont do it mate :(

Youll miss it!!

I know I will m8 - you are absolutely right :eek: I don't think I'll get my min asking of 7k so I'll end up keeping it...can't wait to bring it down to FCS, want a good look @ your meggy too

Ad

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  MK2 FRS
lol... the meggy aint gonna be there mate. Not taking it. Am hitching a lift.:eek:

Is that a tactic to make yourself keep it???

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  X-172 Cup
adtmits said:
lol... the meggy aint gonna be there mate. Not taking it. Am hitching a lift.:eek:

Is that a tactic to make yourself keep it???

gutted - just talking to my mate about your motor as well...he's in the trade and been to a trade only reno sale today - he said there was loads of 182's...he also commented on a V6 that went through the auction in that amazing yellow colour - I told him it was called liquid yellow and whilst not my cup of tea it is a pretty amazing colour...would have liked a look @ that auction mind...

7k sale or no sale on the cup is deffo tactical (lol sounds like football) just been for a mini thrape round the back roads and that confirmed that I really aren't bothered about selling it...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  X-172 Cup
/\
total loss of inner self....:dead: lol

I'm not seliing it anymore (I don't think) it's weird...when I'm driving it there's NO WAY I want to sell it, but when I'm not driving it I'm usually on the internet looking @ Alfas with posh leather interiors and fancy clocks and more room and getting tempted...then when I go for a drive, which since having a Cup I seem to do more often, I think that having an Alfa would be crap and whilst being in a nice place to drive it wouldn't be as nice to drive as the Cup...I clearly need help - gonna go clean her for FCS...

Another reason is the insane speeds that I'm doing on public roads...the car makes me do it...

Anthracite Turini's = View attachment 7816

Last edited:

Ad

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  MK2 FRS
stokecitypottermouse said:
/\

I'm not seliing it anymore (I don't think) it's weird...when I'm driving it there's NO WAY I want to sell it, but when I'm not driving it I'm usually on the internet looking @ Alfas with posh leather interiors and fancy clocks and more room and getting tempted...then when I go for a drive, which since having a Cup I seem to do more often, I think that having an Alfa would be crap and whilst being in a nice place to drive it wouldn't be as nice to drive as the Cup...I clearly need help - gonna go clean her for FCS...

Another reason is the insane speeds that I'm doing on public roads...the car makes me do it...

I strangely understand that. lol.

I have the same dilemma over diesels. doing 20k+ a year, i really should be driving a deisel.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Extreme mode
stokecitypottermouse said:
/\

lol at that, there are 4 spanking new alloys in my room at the moment, NOT turini's

:quiet:

there was a guy here called gary brown who lived in wrexham, he used to have acup, think he went to a gta, maybe pm him?!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  X-172 Cup
adtmits said:
I strangely understand that. lol.

I have the same dilemma over diesels. doing 20k+ a year, i really should be driving a deisel.

I knew you'd understand m8 - changing your car every five minutes...:eek:

GT Gaz - thanks for the info

CK UK - :star:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  X-172 Cup
yes but I'll keep the for sale banners on the car @ FCS in case someone offers me ten grand for it or somethinbg ridiculous lol :eek:

PM sent