ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2002 Toyota MR2 Roadster. (Full homo content)

Edition 30
I was being honest with the silver comment.

Maybe it's just here, think I've only ever seen one other.

Suits it though.

Shame about RACK, after all that effort sorting it out!

MR2 looks cool, plans sound good too.

Post some more pictures of them up, struggling to find any decent modified ones :)

The only one you need to see is the KINOD one.

spaceout.gif

3210825087_7114f7298b_z.jpg

3210826487_c7d724e549.jpg

IMG_8723.jpg

Last edited:
I approve of the silver on this occasion.:approve:

1038286-2.jpg

I normally find they are in that delicious shade of boringness lol! Silver FTW!

Edition 30
Well I'm sorted now and hunting a PH1 172.

Can't help but be tempted by RWD again though.

Wish I had 7k for an S2K.

Cup In bits
Swede, your posts are not only completely pointless to this thread, but completely illegible for the most part. You should probably stop posting in here and have a long, hard chat with yourself in the mirror.

Every single one of us will have a crack at him for it being a hairdressers car etc, but to say that you'd never live it down is pathetic. Perhaps you need to re-evaluate your social circles, and most importantly, your own sexuality. If you don't know how to come back from someone thinking you're gay for driving a car seen by most as slightly feminine then your mental capacity is also somewhat questionable.

Advice taken grammar police.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Erm, I think I've been asleep or something.

What happened with the 5? And don't just give me some policemen had a word rubbish, what happened ffs?!?

I really like the new motor, cracking colour for it IMO, it looks more modern in silver somehow.

I'd go for wheels before exhaust, they let it down badly, I get how you want some noise though.

It's silver. It's gay as f**k. It sits about 13ft too high.

All that, and FFS, I like it :(

Joking aside, it's a cracking car for the money, and should suit your needs down to a tee. Silver is actually better than some of the colours they make, and when cleaned, does look very crisp.

Genuinely lol'd alot at the mothers drinking habits comment. It doesn't define you but gives a good insight.

VXR is one of the better current hot hatches iirc.

Different strokes for different folks and all that. I just find it hard to see a young guy driving these cars.

I'll leave it at that, hope the op enjoys his new car.

Really??? Did you actually write this sober?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Personally, I love it. I was dead set on one of these after my Trophy had sold. Unfortunately, due to the Trophy being crashed, my premium on the mr2's was too high.

2ZZ swap? :eek:

Erm, I think I've been asleep or something.

What happened with the 5? And don't just give me some policemen had a word rubbish, what happened ffs?!?

I really like the new motor, cracking colour for it IMO, it looks more modern in silver somehow.

I'd go for wheels before exhaust, they let it down badly, I get how you want some noise though.

Well, I was driving home from work one morning with some idiot in a Punto right up my arse; I dropped into third and gunned it (granted, more noise than speed) the Punto moved over into the middle lane to reveal the Stickered up police X5 that I failed to see behind him. Pulled me over, told me my exhaust was a bit spastic and that my body panels weren't attached properly (fair, as my front arches flapped about a bit at speed) and that I had 14 days to get it through an MOT or scrap it. It was never ever going to get through a legit MOT, so I took the easy option. lol!

Why do you need an exhaust? your ears are surely still ringing from the 5!

I've been thinking exactly that tbh. But it's just so quiet... maybe just an induction kit..

It's silver. It's gay as f**k. It sits about 13ft too high.

All that, and FFS, I like it :(

Joking aside, it's a cracking car for the money, and should suit your needs down to a tee. Silver is actually better than some of the colours they make, and when cleaned, does look very crisp.

Haha, I knew you were a closet homo. I've been looking into all sorts to sort out the ride height. HSD's are still under development, although in the mean time I could go for £55 FK springs... I just don't really want to ruin the ride as it's pretty perfect as it is!

Personally, I love it. I was dead set on one of these after my Trophy had sold. Unfortunately, due to the Trophy being crashed, my premium on the mr2's was too high.

2ZZ swap? :eek:

I was quite surprised by insurance; it's only £100 more to insure this than my old MX5, and actually cheaper for me than a MK2.5 MX5.

OMG 2ZZ's look MANIC!!

Watching that, I REALLY need facelift parts... ffs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
That's a lot of kit for the money tbh! Pretty cool too.

Shame about the 5! :(

That's a lot of kit for the money tbh! Pretty cool too.

Shame about the 5! :(

Like I said, you do get more for your cash with an MX5, but it's just so tough to find one in any sort of decent condition!

LOVE that red leather! lol

LOL! Awesome story.

Shame it had to go, but lets be honest, it's for the best.

Yeah, it was driving me a bit mad. Plus it wasn't actually any good for what I wanted it for. Took it on the Cat & Fiddle run and it was great fun until you had to overtake something... just too damn gutless to do it safely. So a couple of brown pants moments were had. Ah well!

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I had one identical to this
used-toyota-mr2-013463163031202.jpg

The facelifts have wider rear wheels (16'front and 17' rears), different rear lights and fogs but thats it iirc
Don't touch the suspension! Best car ever for speed bumps! It's a shame they never put the 190bhp Celica engine in them (F4R would be great) but handling is brilliant!

I had one identical to this
used-toyota-mr2-013463163031202.jpg

The facelifts have wider rear wheels (16'front and 17' rears), different rear lights and fogs but thats it iirc
Don't touch the suspension! Best car ever for speed bumps! It's a shame they never put the 190bhp Celica engine in them (F4R would be great) but handling is brilliant!

The Celica engine would be more than enough IMO. Its plenty fast enough as it is now anyway. Not going to set the world on fire; you can still go for it 90% of the time and still be within the speed limit. But its got just enough poke to make overtaking nice and safe.

Is the 2ZZ swap pretty straightforward?

Yeah its all fairly easy. Only difficult bit comes with the immobiliser, but IIRC the JDM Celicas didn't have them and there's a guy who supplies JDM only engines, which is handy!

i do like these, they need lows, more aggressive wheels and some sort of splitter imo

Agreed. I might be a proper JDM boner-killer and buy ROTAs...
/troll ;)

Astra Twintop
If the Corolla / Celica engine fits do that.

If you've got the stones, get the supercharged Corolla engine in there!

Nah. Drive it like it is! Lol at CS suggesting 3 various engine swaps within a day!

Think we need to have a roadster corner at CSS this year! I can count 10 soft top owners without thinking about it!

Swift Sport
I thought they looked awful until I saw the modded/JDM variants which I must admit look ace... Warren has one of these now in bright green.

Listerine & Poledo
I'm too disapointed to say anything useful here.

Because you missed out on giving your SV-T one of these

I always liked those MR2s

Last edited:
Joey, what have you done?! Might as well just grow a vagina to save face.

Haha couldn't agree more!

Nah joking aside it's just like a baby boxster. I've driven both and they are refined when they want to be and arse happy when they want to be. :)

Yours is just slower. :(

Lol!
I love it. Its like a more homo MX5, except its much better to drive. Suits me down to the ground!
HSDs have just been released for them too... Time to get saving (which is actually possible this time due to cheaper rent/bills I have now!)

Would have thought less, decent 18s only really sell for £1k. I guess your problem is that size will be subject to Honda Faggot tax, anything that fits a Honda seems to instantly cost more.