ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2001(Y) 172 Limited Edition

172 Exclusive #114
Afternoon all!

Just joined the forum and I thought I'd start by asking for some advice.

Just been to a local dealer (AR Cars in Cowden) and seen a tidy 172 on a Y Plate for £4990. Used to have a 2000 X RSi which I was very happy with, so I've had a Clio before.

I've managed to get the guy down to £4650 with a 2 year warranty, Full Tax and MOT and a full tank. Just wanted to know if this is any good. It's got 60K on the clock, which yes is a little high but I'm happy with that.

It appears it's a limited edition as well (No. 114 of 172, displayed on the kickplate), so it's got full leather and different alloys.

What say y'all?

Tangoed Works
Mileage is about right and with warranty you cant really go wrong. I would do it, the Exclusives are lush.

172 Exclusive #114
edde said:
I wouldn't pay that much £4k at best.

Its called the exclusive and it should be pinted green.

You be correct! I'll see if I can beat him down on the price, got a bit of a taste for it now tho so I'll have to scour Autotrader!

Thanks for the pointers

sambonebs said:
You be correct! I'll see if I can beat him down on the price, got a bit of a taste for it now tho so I'll have to scour Autotrader!

Thanks for the pointers
You can pick them off the tracder realty cheap under £k usualy with more milage but least more milage measn teh cambelt has beeen done and the cost absorbed by someone else.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
nice but interior is imo 'old man' lol

but then i do have a cup..... so who am i to pass judgement on interiors?!