ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2001 VW Lupo Show Prep

Better than yours. C*nt.
This one's just a quick one - one of the lads down the road from me was out giving his motor a wipe down when I rolled past, and I volunteered to give his motor a polishing as he is off to the 1st of the shows this season.
The car was already clean/clayed/dried, so it was just a case of giving it a good going over. Didn't take any before pictures as it started as just a quick job, but decided to give it a thorough attacking as I do have a heck of a soft spot for his motor!

Did the top of the rear bumper and above the swage line on the driver's side with PO85RD3.02 on a 3M cutting pad to eliminate some of the deeper marks, and then went over the rest of the car with Final Finish on a polishing pad. Wheels were waxed with whatever wheel stuff I found, tyres dressed with I4D's own, and the whole car was finished with Swissvax Onyx. Engine bay was soaked in APC, agitated and rinsed before getting a dousing in Hyper Dressing and a wipe down. Interior was just a Henry and a wipe down with Poorboys on the plastics and Prestine Clean on the leather.

Really pleased with the results - as was the owner! My good deed for the day done anyway!

Enough jibba jabba, time for the results!

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

Better than yours. C*nt.
I got it clean on the outside and spent 5 hours on it polishing and waxing - the rest of it was done by the owner under instruction.