ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 recaro seats!

RS Clio 200
Couple of questions about the 200 recaro seats!

First of all I chose to avoid buying a 200 with the recaros as I was advised not to but as time went on I wish I had chose them so basically want to know if I can source them, will they fit the subframes I currently have with the standard seats or will I have to replace the subframes?

Second question is where is best to start looking for them?

Cheers!

RS Clio 200
Bit if a late reply here lol what sort of money is in them and if I px my seats how much cash should I put towards it?

Nissan 350z
The Recaros go for around £1200 separately, so Gorms £900 is pretty accurate. It all depends on the seller at the end of the day, supply and demand!

I fitted Recaros to my 200 which came with standard seats. They physically fit and are a straight swap however you have to add some resistors as the standard cloth seats have some extra airbags in the base (anti-submarine or w/e) and you will get the airbag light on your dash. There are guides about detailing what to do on clio197.net if you are a member.