ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 Rear seat belt mount

m&l172ph1

ClioSport Club Member
  197 Cup
Does anyone know if 200's have the mount in the roof for centre rear inertia reel?

Obviously a 197 has a centre belt but the 200 hasn't.

I was Just wondering if I can fit one but depends if a 200 has the bracketry hidden behind the headlining.

There's a couple of 200's near me that are reasonable money.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I can help you out here buddy as I have installed the full 197 interior to my 200 including the 5th seat associated seat belt and brackets etc.

So to start - the 200 rear seats needs swapping out as the middle bottom seat belt holders are not present (only 1x1 present) and the seats base is not big enough to fit the needed 3rd seatbelt clasps in.

The roof headlining where the seatbelt goes does have the screw mounting hole hiding under the plastic grommet and also has the screws holes hidden behind the c pillar trims but does not have the metal bracket that the seat belt runs over and through the c pillar trim hole and into the headlining trim.

Also you obviously need the headlining seatbelt trim that's screws into the roof (make sure you get the bolt screw).

So you will need:

Middle seat belt and ALL screw bolts.
New rear seats.
Lower seat belt clasp holders (2 X 2).
Metal bracket that fits behind the c pillar trim (very important).
Headlining seatbelt fastening trim.

Hope this helps mate.

@m&l172ph1