ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 VALVERS

LY 200

There oxigin 1s mate, just over a year old and have tyres with a fair bit of tread left so im looking for about about £350/£400 for them!!!

Most of the wheels are in a mint con, 2 have minor scrapes!!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Valvers look sooooooo right on 172 Mk2 wheels.

Someone with an Iceburg valver NEEDS to get some in anthracite. And ill swap you for my 172.

--chris

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 14 July 2005

Valvers look sooooooo right on 172 Mk2 wheels.

Someone with an Iceburg valver NEEDS to get some in anthracite. And ill swap you for my 172.

--chris
Spot on mate i think that would look cool

Rb 182

I love Mk2 172 wheels on valvers, but i rember haering that they are the wrong offset, and mess the car up big time. True or not?

Dave

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

17s go on valvers no probs at all with a healthy drop!

as for mk2 172 wheels, yeah they look mint but as said are the wrong offset. You can sort this with spacers though

xr4x4

Spacers shag ur wheel bearings as you are widening the track plus bearing load!

exactly how did the wheels f**k up your handling?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

Whos is the other valver James? Would he like my 17s? They need a refurb though.

There are way too many valvers round here lol. It was good to see you had the same plan as us at scarbrough last night! aka drive around and around.

Its my mates he lives near malton, how much you wanting for ya 17s?

Yeah was a good night in scarborough did you see the valver wanna be? think it was a 1.4 or 1.2.

320d

They do look good on the valvers but the offset is way to high so tyre ware is huge

I had them on mine without spacers as a short term measure

IIRC you need 5mm spacers on the back to fit them properly but id never bother with wheels that needed spacers ive heard to many bad things about them

i think ive seen your car in Hull a few times, cant be that many valvers with 172 wheels in Yorkshire lol, looks sweet :)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

Quote: Originally posted by J6OWEN on 20 July 2005

Its my mates he lives near malton, how much you wanting for ya 17s?

Yeah was a good night in scarborough did you see the valver wanna be? think it was a 1.4 or 1.2.
Err £250 for all 5 of the the wheels.

Didnt see the valver wanna be sadly. Ive taught a blue valver wanna be in brid a good lesson though. They really should pretend that they have the power lol.

Thats probably the same one mate cos this one was blue, just slightly lighter than the blue of my valver. (Check your Wanted post)

Quote: Originally posted by 1point2 on 20 July 2005

i think ive seen your car in Hull a few times, cant be that many valvers with 172 wheels in Yorkshire lol, looks sweet :)
U probably will have im in hull a fair bit and my mate i bought it off was from beverley