ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 small questions

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
1 How do you remover the fuel guard cover. I know where the 3 holes are but how do I get the socket down there and what size?

2 how do you remover the throttle body and doing back up does it have to be set at a certain torque? And anything else I need to know to prevent warnings if so

Cheers

Ps ignore "remover" I mean remove. Stupid iPhone won't let me change and CBA to re-type

53 Clio's & counting
Fuel rail cover is held on by 2 10mm nuts, bit fiddly but a small socket and extension will do it.

TB has 4 bolts holding it on, it does have torque settings, but I have always nipped them up and have had no issues, just don't overtighten them - how come you are removing the TB mate?

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
I presume with the fuel guard the 2 nuts are in the outer holes? And just a general clean up but if it requires torquing I might leave it

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
Lol and never to be seen again......

Cheers mate. Pics to follow and the whole plan has a hidden twist. Not sure if it will come out well. But the world is boring if no one took risks lol