ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 problems. help!

BurrrgundyPh1 banger
number one, recently i have noticed that im getting alot of wheel noise for some reason, checked all the tyres, driveshafts, wheel bolts etc but nothing seems to me amiss there yet my car still sounds like an aeroplane taking off when im driving along and it definately seems to be coming from the wheels

number two! my engine used to be (well about 6k ago) almost silent even when idling, and now its beggining to sound like a diesel :( any ideas what could be causing this?

two things i do know is that its due a cambelt replacement and also i need to clean up my calipers on the front, or buy new ones as im getting uneven wear on the disks.

any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance :D

BurrrgundyPh1 banger
i thought wheel bearing aswell but ive had one go before and its not the same sound, nor does it change when i turn, it just sounds like im driving a 4x4 with HUGE knobbly offroad tyres on