ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 of Renaults finest creations (pics)

clio williams, Ph1 172

i like the Hologram Paintwork on the rear wing! How much to get that done? :D

Well its got my face on so very expensive ;)

Both sets of wheels are team dynamics.

Mine are Rim2000s.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Yes, but Paul almost wasted his car 5 mins after those pics.

Had a bit of a rolling start race, problem was dual carriageway was quite short and the roundabout was just round a bend. I started to slow at the last min doing 90 and Paul kept going. next min he spotted the roundabout tried to slow and his arse end was all over the place trying to slow down without skidding.

Shat his pants no doubt....! good effort though mate, i only just managed to slow for it!

clio williams, Ph1 172

hehe. I knew that would get mentioned. They might of been the last pics ever taken of my car that werent of it smashed up lol.

I did shat myself lol. My left leg was shakin :confused:

alright, have the cars been lowered at all??? thinkin of gettin 17s as urs both look wicked. Do they fit on with no hassle, rubbing or ote?

where are you two from?

clio williams, Ph1 172

yeah both been lowered. Mine catches on front but only cos I got 215 tyres and I am quite hefty hehe. just the front drivers side thats cathin.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Mines been lowered 40mm (gold wheels) no rubbing whatsoever. pauls rubs a bit i think but im not sure of the drop. almost same I think! My arches have been trimmed slightly on the front though.

From sheffield (near)

Clio 197

It is always fun showing the Yanks what they are missing. They didnt get any of the homologation cars at all except for the E30M3 until last year when they got the Scooby and Evo.

No Renaults, Peugeots, Lancias, Cossies, Vauxhall/Opels, etc.

What they do get is incredibly cheap petrol, ridiculously low speed limits that are strictly enforced, sh*tty drivers, huge SUVs...

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Was close actually Ryhs, Paul got a better start but i was pulling away in third. Ran out of road though, as Paul found out. lol! Was too wet though!

Do like Pauls wheels, look beefy lol

clio williams, Ph1 172

Beefy like me hehe.

Yeah was pretty close. Think I might have had a bit more bollox yesterday though. Or is it just that I didnt know the road at all :confused: hehe. My cars been stripped out though pretty much so that might have helped. Although with what is stripped out is probably not as heavy as the weight difference between me and craig hehe. Might have to start removing wipers and windows and stuff soon!

Rhys Ill be kicking your ass once my new engine arrives ;)heheehehehe.

clio williams, Ph1 172

People in the US should try payin 78P a litre for fuel like we do! What do they pay there now? My cousin lives in australia and was moaning about there petrol has gone up to 37p a litre! Feck we could only dream of such prices!