ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 near teynham

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Seen both of these a lot along the a2, (I nearly bought the Monaco a few years back)
Last sighting was last night round 6ish at Oare about 2 mins apart

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Will give you a flash next time i see you.

Normally spot you just before teynham when im on my way back towards faversham.

Mines a ph2 iceberg

Ive seen you about on the a2 before. I won't be using my car for a few weeks now only use it once a week the rest of the time I use the wife's new shape fiesta if I see you I'll flash you its a girly colour tho. You could flash tom but he's a ignorant **** he's not on here and will just think WTF

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Theres a trophy with a drilled out front bumper i see in murston most days aswell, i normally flash him aswell, bet he thinks im right odd

Saw a trophy in teynham the other week going towards sittingbourne and,eep seeing a 182 on a private plate around here but it has no cs sticker on it or anything. I do sittingbourne to Whitstable everyday prob pass you somewhere In the morning to lol

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Lol, theres a guy in whitstable i talk to regularly, hes got a mint iceberg ph2 on cams and a LY Megane F1.

I see a ph1 most mornings in faversham (8:15ish) heading brenley bound driven by a blonde bird about 25-26

X reg? I know of a ph1 172 in Faversham that's where I'm from and a silver ph2 now sure if it's a sport or not driven by a girl but always heads down the Ashford road. I'm at work by 8 so I'll never see the one your on about

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Yea, thats the one, the x reg, ive seen the ph2 in the evenings but cant say ive really paid much attention to it