ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 in Ashford

A shiny black one.
A black 182 coming off Junction 10 roundabout at about 7.

A blue 182 at the old mill about 5 minutes later.

Saw a black 182 in the car park at the car auctions in Ashford on Wednesday night - had tinted rear lights.. anyone on here?

BG 182 FF
I work at D&D Autos so was more than likely me at junction 10.

964294_10152847374415029_779401670_o.jpg

Clio 182
Ta mate, so did yours (spotted the HIDs and then saw it was a sport).

I'd just put a sponge over the car before I went out; what must have been an Ostrich sh*t all over it.

I was up the cinema area that night to haha! Can't remember what I was watching though, I've seen another blue 182 with a black bonnet in the Folkestone area, and blue 182 with orange stickers in Hawkinge and a sliver 172 in Cheriton, anyone of them you?

NG 197 FF
I was up the cinema area that night to haha! Can't remember what I was watching though, I've seen another blue 182 with a black bonnet in the Folkestone area, and blue 182 with orange stickers in Hawkinge and a sliver 172 in Cheriton, anyone of them you?
Where abouts do you live?

I'm in hawkinge with a Nimbus 197 with 200 diffuserrrrr, that blue/orange 182 lives just along from me.

CLS320 with a D6
Silver 172 in cheirton could be me. One of my bros lives there. Ph1 here, sure I drove past one the other week whilst trying to find a parking spot