ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st Use of the PC Polisher Today

Mini Cooper S sport

Nice colour..looks very shiny! Was most confused when I first saw the car though...a 182 in that colour with a sunroof and only 1 exhaust!? Nice mods though, is that 1.4 silver badge? Think it looks good, and the 172/182 bumper.

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 11 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 11 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by yeecup on 11 May 2005

:sick: great another pc polisher thread. somebody kill me
great another tw*t posting sh*t on threads they dont like......
lmao
If you dont like it dont post, if u dont rate the pc dont pos, but if someone used a pc on your car you would soon shut up!

Yeah Silver badges, 172 rear bumper. sun roof is pointless, i got the electric on aswell, only opens half way, good one renault whats the point!

what happens when u spend a day polishing your car with that then u drive up the motorway and it starts pissin down? id be fn ragin myself!

mate the water just beeds off it! and the next time u wash it it is so easy to clean the dirt just wipes off!