ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st time photography...

Fabia VRS
had a go with a mates camera the other night and really liked the feel of it i new it was a nikon but not the specific model etc.

so what camera would you reccomend to a begginer? and where to get one from?

thanks in advance.

Fabia VRS
what about lenses? would i need to buy any add ons or just go with the camera its self until i start wanting to get fancy?

Storm Grey 200
Well when i started, i got the body (D90) and a 50mm lens, because i liked the 50mm lense, over a kit lens.

So i would either get a 50mm because its easy to get interesting results (you wont loose interest quickly) or you can get a kit lens, 18-55mm, jack of all trades master of nothing.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
how much you looking to spend as I amy be selling my canon 500d with 18-55m kit lens. less than 1000 photos taken on it and in immaculate condition

To be fair I dont think you can go far wrong with the 500d, the screen on it is absolutely superb for viewing snaps!