ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st SLR shots :) (Pic Heavy)

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Best buy Iv made in ages, took these over the weekend whilst experimenting with the camera and generally messing around. Gave the Clio a good clean too, not polished/waxed yet..Tell me what you think!

IMG_4375.jpg

IMG_4385.jpg

IMG_4388.jpg

IMG_4396.jpg

IMG_4397.jpg

IMG_4398.jpg

IMG_4401.jpg

IMG_4416.jpg

IMG_4428.jpg

IMG_4467.jpg

IMG_4494.jpg

IMG_4498.jpg

IMG_4526.jpg

IMG_4530.jpg

IMG_4519.jpg

Megane Mk4
Look nice.. Don't you just love indoor shots under artificial light? .. Everything comes up orange! lol

How you liking the Cannon?

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Look nice.. Don't you just love indoor shots under artificial light? .. Everything comes up orange! lol

How you liking the Cannon?

White balance! Take a photo of a piece of something very white and set it from that....

Cupra
What is going on with the purple and green photos? Did you add the colours afterwards or did they come out from the camera like that?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Ihave shaking issues, I have Cerebal Palsy, Which is a mild Co-ordination problem, Cant carry hot drinks lol :(

I've bought a tripod to help me, And I am going to try leaning my elbow on something to steady my shot :)

Cupra
With the help of a high ISO (400-800 does not suffer too badly from noise) and fast shutter speed, you can still get some good shot though.

Fast lenses will also help you so if you are thinking of investing in some more, go for the f2.8 or lower.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Thanks guys, Using a 18-55 Lens, I did try the manual focus, hence the reason for shake, Taken a few since with AF, they've come out much much better.
Have a tripod but I forgot to take it home!
Sorted the white balance..after a proper read of the manual and a few forums.
The colour is a toning effect under the mono effect..
The camera is a Canon 400D and its been recommended by a few on here. Its a easy bit of kit to use, Tried a 300mm lens and my god, its bloody amazing! Ill get some more up soon, not bad for a first right?