ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st run in the Cup

Hi all, after a year away from driving a little hot hatch I decided I was missing out on the thrill and novelty so wanted to get back to it again and get another Clio Sport. I have owned a Williams 3 and a PH2 172 before and noticed a great looking Cup 172 for sale a couple of weeks ago owned by Harry289 with some nice mods that was reliable and well looked after with no expense spared. After a 550 mile round trip I brought the car back up to Edinburgh and had some great fun getting to know the car along the way. So far so good with the car and I managed to get out for a drive on Sunday morning with it. I took a few iPhone pics of it and also took the GoPro with me to play about with some videos of the drive.

image_zpsbe1bf12f.jpg

image_zpsaf9bf005.jpg

image_zps23297cd0.jpg

image_zps72fb79b2.jpg

small short video (poorly edited)

http://youtu.be/7h7kHRoy6K8

my old PH2 172 I owned up until December 2012

DSCF1125.jpg

DSCF1117.jpg

For the past year I had a Mazda 3 MPS Aero with a few mods running 285bhp

image_zps8934b7b9.jpg

What happened to the MPS!!!

Sold the MPS after owning it for 1 year. Great car and great spec but was just lacking wow factor. It was quick don't get me wrong but fairly boring when driving day to day, just not enough of a novelty for me in the end.

Thanks everyone, really happy with it. It's fantastic! Got a few small things happening with it in the next couple months.