ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st photoshop request

titanic killer
I really want to bite the bullet and get some coileys so i can my car sitting at the height i want
Can someone try and pursued me buy doing a good photoshop please,
Get it at a nice height not too low that i cant get over speed bumps
Is this pic any good to do it on??
turner9.jpg

cheers

titanic killer
its looking pretty schweet already! ;)
Thanks alot Timmay:D
Its just everytime i look at a clio on coileys i cant help but think i wish mine sat like that as theres still alot of arch i can see with just sportlines on

Ph1 172 + Combo van
maybe an inch lower max and it will be looking sweet. will be better prformance though. ill do a photoshop now but it wont look much different i dont think

Ph1 172 + Combo van
this is with the wheels sitting nicely in the arches
182copy.jpg

or go mad and have it on the ground lol, although you did say about speedbumps:dapprove:
182copy2.jpg

titanic killer
looked better on the 182 rims IMHO
Im still not 100% Gareth,i tell you what thou ill stick the 182 wheels on one side of the car and 172 wheels on the other and only every show you the 182 wheel side;)

looked better on the 182 rims IMHO

Disagree on that, look so much better on these FF ones.
cheers Haz

Turner... Go for the last photoshop, defnately! :rolleyes:

hell yeah lol!
pmsl at the last photoshop
Disagree on that, look so much better on these FF ones.

+1 although if your gonna do coileys i would do spacers too to get the wheel sat right in the arch.
Already been trying to get some 10mm hubcentric spacers but its the longer bolts i need to find