ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st mot on 182, and had some fun in a r26

clio 182
just found out that 1st mot is needed on my 182, so spoke to my cousin who works for renault, and got it booked in for first thing this morning, so turn up they take the car, im sat in showroom looking at some nice cars, my cousin comes round and tells me to come with him to the workshop, after watching the mot for about 2 mins he says want to try a megane 230 r26, so yes please was the answer, so outside we go and there sitting in the carpark is a 07 black r26, test drive was awsome the car is so fast and handles even better..

so conclusion if i had £20k sitting around doing nothing i'd buy one in a shot, maybe even with the expensive yellow paint that they do!!!

cheers nudger

Classic Mini Cooper
just found out that 1st mot is needed on my 182, so spoke to my cousin who works for renault, and got it booked in for first thing this morning, so turn up they take the car, im sat in showroom looking at some nice cars, my cousin comes round and tells me to come with him to the workshop, after watching the mot for about 2 mins he says want to try a megane 230 r26, so yes please was the answer, so outside we go and there sitting in the carpark is a 07 black r26, test drive was awsome the car is so fast and handles even better..

so conclusion if i had £20k sitting around doing nothing i'd buy one in a shot, maybe even with the expensive yellow paint that they do!!!

cheers nudger
You lucky lucky man, do you think they are worth 20k though?

clio 182
i'd say they are worth the £20k, i've always said that i'd buy another subaru impreza if i had the money, but after playing in the r26 i would quite like one of them.

mot passed with flying colours, also got a air con smoke bomb, it's like a air freshner for your ac and it works pretty damn well.

nudger

clio 182
no on my last tax reminder it said at the bottom of the page when a mot would be needed.

lucky really i saw it

nudger