ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st Central Insurance...

Banana
.. Anyone use them or know of any experiences with them?
Renewal time is upon me, and insuring a group 20 car in the G postcode area aint cheap. Ive been going through all the comparison sites and they all come up with 1st Central as the cheapest (by miles) with only a £150 excess.
Always sounds a bit iffy if they come across too cheap. So can anyone confirm if they are any good?
Cheers

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
.. Anyone use them or know of any experiences with them?
Renewal time is upon me, and insuring a group 20 car in the G postcode area aint cheap. Ive been going through all the comparison sites and they all come up with 1st Central as the cheapest (by miles) with only a £150 excess.
Always sounds a bit iffy if they come across too cheap. So can anyone confirm if they are any good?
Cheers

I havent, but google gave me this: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1417745