ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

19th July

ph1 clio
Ok so short notice... About 5-6 guys from 16valver.co.Uk are meetin up tomoro then prob heading to lakeside, any one out n about tomoro?

ElLz

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
i will be around and by the way it's june not july ;)

any further details on this?

Last edited:
  ph1 clio
Haha am very tired lol! Ok dude well if U see a black ph1 come over, havnt got the private plate on yet tho, you'll be over lakeside ?

Elz

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
i'm free all day tomorrow, i only live about 5 mins from you as well, could convoy down together.

i saw you the other day as well going from harlow towards hatfield heath, is you car lowered? looked like a bumpy ride lol!

ph1 clio
Haha on gaz coilovers buddy lowerd alot!! Handles awsome :), Yh mate if u want? Going to a kids house 1st meeting point, then off cruiseing evt get some photos ect leaving mine about half 7 get to his house about 8ish,

Ellz

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
7.30 pm i presume? i can meet you at the pub car park in takley at 7.30 & go from there? I forget the name of the pub but it is the only one at that cross road with the traffic lights.

ph1 clio
Yh 7.30 pm, think we have to go on motoway then m25 get of heading towards Southend ect, so will it be easier if I meet u at stansted services? Or at the shell garage near the m11 roundabout?

Ellz

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
say shell garage at 7.30 then?
my number just incase 07779305283