ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 with 235bhp

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
im selling my pride and joy real head turner due to wanting a comfortable :)

its has been well looked after.
I also have over 2700pounds worth of receipts of modifications with card payments to back it up.

to much to list more paper work lol

the car is amazing real head turner i hve seen alot of 197 but this it far from it. not for the faint hearted.

first to sell will buy

no time wasters plz.

So, he's going to get to work on a smile ? The automotive industry is going to fall over tomorrow if that's all it takes to get places as easily as it does in a car...

It's well looked after but actually he hasn't really got a clue what's been done to it ?

Too much to list ? Really ?! No. List it.

Far from a 197 ? Is that because it's a 1.2 or perhaps a 206 with a body kit?! Not for the faint hearted.. why ? Do the brakes not work or would those of a nervous disposition think spending £3k on mods to have a car which is probably 0.1s quicker to 60 as the engine's now a bit more run-in !?

First to sell......

Warning - don't waste his time or he might buy your car the first time he sees it.

Brilliant !

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Seller just caught me off guard lol.

Instead of texting back, he rang me... While I was on the bog lol!

Apparently 'au the information is up there on da website, *westwood voice* it's been REmapped, got a k&n air filter and a super sprint exhaust'

I should've asked if he had proof/told him that those gains are impossible buuuttt... On the toilet ha

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  53 Clio's & counting
Another dreamer who thinks the 197 actually has 197bhp, and that a k&n (+10 bhp) an exhaust (+10 bhp) plus a chip (+10bhp) will give such over the top power increases

problem is, if you look at the advertising, you can see how if you dont have a clue about tuning that you could believe the marketing crap

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio
maybe he meant 225bhp/tonne, its got carbon fibre badges you see, weighs practically nothing now

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  SG9 Forester STi
Lol @ 225bhp, he should have a word with Ben_r1 who has spent over 6k getting his to that lol.

Always chuckle about the superchip 'mods'.